Monday, September 8, 2008

Year End Trip

Edmond aka Almond and I have discussed about the possibility of a trip to Bangkok this year end when we were at HK. given the present situation at Bangkok, some of u guys may think that it is not safe. I feel that the situation is only inconvenient, not exactly dangerous. We don't support Thaksin (even if we do, they don't really care), so there is nothing these protesters have against us.

Almond said he will be checking on the details for the trip. I think we will need a confirmation on attendance quick if we want a cheaper deal. My gf and I are already in. So what you guys think???

Please reply!

Anyway, I think Sanlly needs some scolding. She has been MIA-ing all the while. Not even wanting to meet Terri and the rest of us before she flies to Japan citing fatigue as a reason (erm.. excuse). Haha! Sanlly, you better have a good explanation!

No comments: