Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Relax...

I think there is nothing wrong to write something in other languages. Of cos when it is meant for everybody, english should be the common language. You can take it as sparing a little space for them to practice their foreign language. This is just a small little thing, please dont take it too hard,k.

Back to the heroes' blog. Nothing much can be done to force the others to update on themselves. I know everyone is busy, but it wont really take up a lot of times to write a sentence or two. Well, I know, everyone is busy.

I hope you guys will have fun in the next outing. Of cos, without me, it wont be that fun. HaaHaaaa..............

I just came back from work not long ago. Its 1040pm here. I will post some photos soon in this weekend.

Will write again. Take care.

No comments: