Wednesday, September 24, 2008

when will u guys be going to bangkok? Dec is it? I might be going in Feb with my bf and his friends, just when my probation ends. Sian lei, dont coincide..

Terri: No worries, i'll get the curler myself since i'll be going to Osaka on the 14th Oct. I dont think we have the chance to meet up le :( i will only arrive in osaka on the 14th, 3.50pm, japan time. 15th Oct will be a clear day for me to shop and roam ard. Gotta check out at abt 3pm on the 16th.
it would be good if u could give me some shopping directions in osaka. i only know namba. haha.
About masks, Seikisho Mask White (by kose) is good.. recommended by my japanese batchies too.
My last flt i flew with a leading stewardess who was abt 32 years old. Her skin is super transculcent and smooth. i kept pestering her regarding her skincare. Then she told me she use Shiseido. It's in a bright red-orange bottle. cannot find in sin, only in japan. So, try ur luck! I will be hunting for it too!

No comments: