Wednesday, September 24, 2008

To ZS,

For the Bangkok trip, Im in. I think it is good to look for the ticket now. I think Air Asia is on promotion. Almond suppose to be the one organizing it right? Correct me if I got it wrong.



To Dilys,

I will get some souvenirs if I remember. Haa… So far I still have no chance to go ard yet. Super busy with my work. ;( Any specific things that you guys want it? Not too expensive, k.



To my best friend,

You better make it up when I come back, k. Or else, Im gg to get real angry about tt. And of cos, coffee on you. Nice coffee,k. ;))



To XF,

The Shisedo eyelash curler that you mentioned to me, was it a mascara curler? Eh, introduce me some cheap and good mask le. Im old enough and shd start doing all this. Haa……

When will u be in Osaka? Im in Kyoto right now, I will be here until 16Oct, then I will move to Matsusaka (2 hours away from Osaka) and I will be in Osaka from 20th Oct to 30 Oct. Give me a call when you are ard in Japan,k. My no is 080-3637-9243. We might have a chance to meet up.



To Jon,

私の彼氏の日本語が上手になりますね。私は元気ですよ。でも、仕事はとても忙しいです。毎日、帰る時間遅くなります。私は11月1日の朝にシンガポールへ帰って、昼につきます。もうすぐ帰って、寂しいを感じるしないでください。

Suppose to do it in informal form, since we are close friends. But i think you only learn formal form, so i reply in formal form as well. Too long didnt use formal form, so I hope i get it correct. Haaa........

No comments: