Monday, October 13, 2008

Hello ;)

Thanks everyone for the bday wishes.

For my dear DILYS SOH XIAO PING, BRAVO job!!! I appreciate tt if u delete it. Plus my dear TAN XUE FEN, link our blog to her blog page. Means a lot of ppl will be seeing this!! And XUE ZHAO SHENG, thanks for the GREAT suggestion, k. 完了! I will blame on u guys if i cant get a bf. Argh... *sob* *sob*


I promised to post some photos here. Here it goes...

10/09/08 Changi Airport

Thanks Jon for sending me off on that day. ;) The rest 沒有我的心 ;((

12-15/09/08 Yokkaichi, Mie ken

Dinner plus karaoke. We went to karaoke after dinner til 5am the next morning. I cant sing though. HAAaa... Our NUS junior, who is currently in MCC joined us as well. Should be easy to spot the Sporean here. Haa...


This is Monjayaki. This dish is a bit like Okonomiyaki if any of u have tried tt b4. A group of Jap gals in my office last time.


Thats Okonomiyaki on the left. The 2 guys on the right plus another brought me out during my stay in Japan last time.


Thats how i spent my 3 days holiday. Im happy to see them again cos i didnt thought i will be seeing them again this soon. But I hope I will meet more of them the next time I go to Yokkaichi.

28/09/08 Biwa Lake, Shiga prefecture






The prof from the Uni where I attached to brought us to Biwako, the biggest lake in Japan. The scenery was very very nice. Plus one of the Holland guy is very good looking too. 他的眼睛會說話。Haa...

01/10/08 My Bday
Got a surprise on my desk early in the morning when i reached my work place. No cake though but I like it. ;) A love and my name under in Jap using snacks.

I am currently doing homestay in my prof''s house. When I reached home, my "parents'' in Japan celebrated my bday at home. They sang bday song for me as well. ;) ;)


02/10/08 A day out in Osaka
This place is superb. You can do all kinds of sports and games here; tennis, badminton, volleyball, baseball, skating, fishing, game arcade, karaoke, gun shooting and blah blah blah... SUPERB!














05/10/08 Eigamura
Eigamura is a village where brings u back to the Edo period with the old houses around and some of them actually dress like Samurai, cops in Edo period and others.
left: This is a famous bridge for those who like to film movies in Edo period.
right: We shouldnt have enter here. But since shuai ge asked me to, I went. Haa...




Right: Picture with Samurai. Thats their real hair.





left: One of the famous Kabuki theatre.
Thats all for now. It takes quite a bit of them to upload the pics. Haa.... I will upload more when I have time. Bye...

No comments: